Who is the Navigator?
It identifies in any subject that navigates on the Siteweb (www.paperplast.it) through Browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Internet Explorer, etc.) and that can use the services offered by the Owner.
What is a cookie?
Cookies means a file created on the user’s computer when he accesses the site, with the purpose of storing and transporting information. Cookies are sent by the server on which the user is running the Siteweb to the user’s browser and stored on the computer of the latter; subsequently they are read by the Siteweb to access the aforementioned information.
During navigation, the user may receive on his terminal also cookies from different sites (so-called “third-party” cookies), set directly by the operators of said websites and used for the purposes and according to the procedures defined by them.
They are distinguished in system cookies, preference statistics and marketing:
- The necessary cookies help to make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to protected areas of the website. The website can not function properly without these cookies.
- Preference cookies allow a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks like your preferred language or the region in which you are. The necessary cookies can not be deactivated due to site crashes.
- Statistical cookies help website owners understand how visitors interact with sites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Marketing cookies are used to track visitors through websites. The intention is to display relevant and engaging ads for the individual user and therefore more valuable to publishers and third-party advertisers.
How can I disable system cookies and manage my preferences?
Both the browser and the Website allow cookies to be deactivated / activated. For this we can say that there are two distinct ways to enable / disable cookies on the Website:
- Activation / deactivation from the browser
- Activation / Deactivation from panel Cookies Policy always present on the page
Activation / deactivation from the browser
Most browsers are configured to accept, view or possibly disable cookies through settings. We remind you however that disabling navigation or functional cookies can cause the site to malfunction and / or limit the service we are offering.
Management of system cookies:
For more information on cookies and to manage your preferences on third-party profiling cookies, please visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com.
The Site can host Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”).
These cookies are used to anonymously store the navigation flows of each individual visitor, to know the pages visited and the time spent and the route taken.
This information is used by the site owner for statistical or advertising purposes and in order to be able to make improvements in terms of operation, navigation and the provision of any services.
Google uses this Data to analyze the browsing habits of the Site and to provide the Owner with reports on visits to the Site. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required by law or where such third parties process the above information on behalf of Google.
Activation / Deactivation from panel Cookies Policy always present on the page
To activate the statistics cookies, flag “Statistic” in the “Cookies Policy” window that is always on the screen and confirm the selection by pressing the “accept” button.
To activate the cookies of the preferences flag “Preferences” in the “Cookies Policy” window always on the screen and confirm the choice by pressing the “accept” button.
To activate the marketing cookies, flag “Marketing” in the “Cookies Policy” window on the screen and confirm the selection by pressing the “accept” button.
If you accept cookies statistics, preferences, marketing these will be set and collected. These will remain there recorded locally in the specific folder of the browser used by the Navigator and will no longer be read by the Owner until a subsequent and possible access to the Website.
The Owner agrees to use the data generated by cookies exclusively for the purposes indicated above. The Owner is not responsible for the processing of data by Google with the system described above, merely taking note of the assurances provided by the same, which complies with the provisions on data protection of the ‘Safe Harbor Principles’ of the American Ministry of Commerce.
To learn about the privacy policies of Google, please visit the website http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/. Without prejudice to the obligations provided for by the national law to be borne by the Owner, Google as independent data controller is solely and exclusively responsible (civilly and criminally) for the processing of data through the aforementioned system.
How can I disable Google Analytics cookies?
To disable analytical cookies and prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on your browsing, you can download the Browser Add-on to disable Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Rights of the interested party
In implementation of the principle of transparency, the user can request all information regarding the processing of his personal data and exercise the rights recognized by the GDPR and specified in articles 15 – 23. In particular, he / she may request:
- access to your Personal Data;
- the rectification or cancellation of the same or of opposition to their processing in the cases provided for in Article 20 of the Rules;
- the limitation of treatment in the cases provided for by art. 18 of the Regulation, as well as obtaining, in a structured format, in common use and legible by automatic device, the data concerning it (portability), in the cases provided for by art. 20 of the Rules.
The user can exercise his rights autonomously managing his data and his preferences in the privacy center in his Customer Area. In any case, it may send a request to the Data Controller of the following contacts:
Paperplast International S.r.l. Via Ampère 4 – 20875 Burago di Molgora (MB) Italia tel +39 039666655 fax +39 039666561 email email@example.com
Acceptance and waiver of cookies